Erasmus resolutions for 2020
With every New Year (NY) people all around the world make NY resolutions. You might love or hate them, but the fact is a fact: they are here to stay. Therefore, Lithuania-based active youth (active in Erasmus+ programme, that is) decided to compile a special list. Yes, you’ve guessed it right! We present to you 13 Erasmus resolutions for year 2020.
Our 13 Erasmus Resolutions
- Take part in Eurpean Solidarity Corps (former EVS). That’s a decision, which will surely change your live. And, you will most likely do a lot of good for the others. After all this is what ESC is all about;
- Make 3 new (life-long) friends in youth exchange(s) or training course(s). What’s easier than to make friends on a project?
- Visit at least 5 countries. Erasmus+ mobilities are perfect for that. However, make sure to do more than just putting a check in your country bucket list. Not sure how to find Erasmus+ opportunities? Check out this post – How to find Erasmus+ Projects on Facebook;
- Show something new on your country’s cultural evening. Because seeing the same stuff over and over again is quite boring. I’m talking to you, Romania (“The World without Romania“);
- Win the “Killer” game. It’s a secret dream of every Erasmus+ participant. Make it happen this year. It’s easy – just be the best in sneaky kissing (or hugging);
- Be the best secret-friend of all time. What can we say about this one? Be to others what you want them to be to you. Sounds cliche, but it’s the sweet truth;
- Get romantic during an Erasmus+ mobility. Or, perhaps fall in love! We mean, it’s a big intnernational group of youngsters getting together for a week. Things can happen 🙂
- Be the last one to go to sleep in a youth exchange. You might feel tired, but (as the saying goes) best things happen after 2AM. Let us know if you agree 🙂
- Never be late (to activities) in at least one project. Try that, it really feels good. Especially, if you come from Southern Europe;
- Submit your own Erasmus+ project application. It’s easier than you think. For a start, we recommend an internship here;
- (For NGOs) Make a cool PIF. Because old and not updated ones suck. Take a look at this easy 3 step guide how to beat the PIF game;
- (For NGOs) Find quality partners and become buddies with them. Still not sure what makes a good partner, check out this explanatory post;
- Learn or improve a foreign language with the help of Eramus+ mobility. Practice makes perfect!
Would you like to add anything of your own? Drop us a message & we will add it to our list of Erasmus resolutions.
By the way, Happy New Year from Lithuania! Smile & laugh – while enjoying our collection of Erasmus+ memes.