Good Erasmus partner for your project proposal?
In this post we are uncovering seven key aspects for a good Erasmus partner:
- It has to be a leading youth NGO (in the country) with a huge member base & following on social networks (for example: Active Youth has 16k+ followers on FB alone);
- The partner must have a pool of volunteers and trainers to use for the project’s activities (e.g. Active Youth has around 500 people in its database) ;
- A good Erasmus partner should have extensive experience in big international projects (incl. KA2, capacity building, EEA) both as a coordinator and a partner organisation (so that it could also contribute to the project preparation);
- It has to have professional approach to work: 1) be open and easily reachable (via phone, email or messaging); 2) make sure that all the deadlines are met; and 3) results/products are relevant and usable, as well as disseminated;
- The partner needs to have digital skills. For example, experience in Photoshop, Sony Vegas (video editing), WordPress (web content), MailChimp/MailerLite (newsletters);
- Naturally, good Erasmus partner should be speaking several languages (e.g. Active youth is fluent in EN/LT/RU/PL/FR/SE/NL (hello, labas, hoi, privet…));
- It should have relevant experience in the topic of your project, as well as willingness to work with challenging issues.
What else are you looking for from a good Erasmus partner? Let us know.
Want to know how to stand out with your Erasmus+ PIF? Take a look at this great article.
Good Erasmus partner in Lithuania
Active Youth Association is based in Lithuania & started in 2014. Our main focus is: social entrepreneurship, refugee integration, elderly as well as other demanding topics (see our PIF).
All our youth workers have diverse experiences in non-formal education; as well as have graduated from top universities abroad and in Lithuania (subjects include: International relations, Economics, Business & Management, Psychology, Political science, Human rights, Engineering etc.). This allows us to perform and deliver in projects.
Generally, we want to provide meaningful activities for young people to develop their skills needed for the active participation in society and labour market. Active Youth also aim to raise awareness about up-to-date topics and problems young people encounter in Europe and around the World.
Last but not least, the Association is devoted to everything it does and it gives its best in any project.