The project aims to share and utilize the partners’ good practices, compile the good practices into a guide, and train organizations and volunteers.
The project’s main focus is on inclusion, social accessibility, and equality in sports activities. The project is supported by Erasmus + Sport programme and involves four European partners:
- Active Youth Association (Asociacija Aktyvus Jaunimas) – Lithuania
- Youth Academy (Nuorten Akatemia) – Finland
- Associazione internazionale per la cooperazione e l’educazione – Italy
- Budapest Association for International Sports – Hungary
The aim of the project is to share and utilize the good practices of the partners, to compile the good practices into a guide and to train members of organizations and volunteers. Outputs and materials will be distributed to sports and free-time activities providers and other networks. We will also record a podcast series during the project.
PROJECT MAIN ACTIVITIES
- An international training in Vilnius – main focus on social inclusion in sports.
- Preparing an Educational Manual – the whole process, it’s findings and learning outcomes will be collected to an easily shareable Educational Manual, that will be distributed to each partner’s networks and shared on each partner’s communication channels.
- Recording a Podcast Series including the gained experience, knowledge and project results. The podcasts will be easily shareable via streaming services (Soundcloud etc).
WAYS TO GET INVOLVED
- For youth workers, sports workers, volunteers, staff and leaders of sports clubs and associations:
Follow Active Youth on Facebook to:
- take part in our short research – for us to learn and address your needs
- access educational material: (a fascinating and informative podcast and an Educational Manual will be created to share knowledge about social inclusion in/through sports),
- take part in an international training about social inclusion
FOLLOW THE LATEST NEWS ABOUT THE PROJECT, UPCOMING EVENTS, AND ACTIVITIES HERE:
Facebook | Biweekly newsletter (Lithuanian) | Monthly newsletter (English) | Blog