CONTINUE will support young people suffering from social exclusion to tackle the specific challenges of post-COVID times in terms of staying connected and integrated into European communities.
Outcomes will cover the 3 main fields of needs identified as:
- The need to understand better the problems faced by youth as a result of COVID-19
- The need to find their connectivity to their communities, institutions, policies
- The need of digital skills and capacities and to improve their social inclusion
For youth on the margins of society, the COVID -19 emergency raised multiple complications such as:
- increase of their financial, material and health-related vulnerabilities;
- loss of their existing connections to the institutions, social care system, job opportunities & decrease of their chances of social integration;
- lack of some basic skills and capacities in digital communication cutting them from their social, educational and economic connections.
- Community Reporting insights and curated results (EN, LT) presenting the problems of young people from their perspective
- Local and Pan-European participatory and co-design events for discussing needs, local actions, policy recommendations
- Transnational future mentors’ training (video)
- Local social actions implemented by the youth (experiential hike, discussion, online campaign)
- Local policy briefing of Lithuania
- Pan-European policy briefing
- CONTINUE online platform will be created for sharing tools, exchanges and learning
WAYS TO GET INVOLVED
Follow our Facebook page to not miss the opportunities and take part in our events.
FOLLOW THE LATEST NEWS ABOUT THE PROJECT, UPCOMING EVENTS, AND ACTIVITIES HERE:
Project’s Facebook | Organization’s Facebook | Biweekly newsletter (Lithuanian) | Monthly newsletter (English) | Blog | Website