More than reliable online education is a project aimed to support youth centers and youth workers by responding to the issues they have encountered during the COVID-19 situation and provide them with tools to enhance their ability to effectively work with youth and in their communities.
The goal of the project is to provide as many educational sources as possible that the youth workers could be able to continue working in their specialization, enhance key competencies and educate youth for the future. During this project youth workers will develop soft and hard skills (organizational; how to create seminars; management of HR) to use in their daily work with the community they are part of.
PROJECT MAIN ACTIVITIES
- Creation of 9 online learning courses;
- Creation of a practical and non-formal learning handbook that includes non-formal education methods and will help to develop some necessary skills;
- Creation of an online platform for versatile learning, including the online courses, handbook, practical seminars, recorded webinar series as well as online magazines and a mentorship program.
- Provide YWs with new skills to use in their everyday activities;
- Creation of the Intellectual Outputs;
- Creation of a better work environment;
- Promote the use of innovative tools to cope with emergencies;
- Filling the gap between YWs, communities and professionals they work with;
- Sustainability of these tools. Using them as best practices to improve the quality of YWs, firstly in the partner countries and all-around Europe
WAYS TO GET INVOLVED
Take part in our events and keep looking for participants call on these Active Youth platforms below.
- Youth workers
- Leaders of youth centres
- Professionals working with Youth workers
- Active Youth (Lithuania)
- S.C. PREDICT CSD CONSULTING S.R.L. (Romania)
- Brodoto (Croatia)
- Europejskie Centrum Mlodziezy (Poland)
FOLLOW THE LATEST NEWS ABOUT THE PROJECT, UPCOMING EVENTS, AND ACTIVITIES HERE:
Facebook | Biweekly newsletter (Lithuanian) | Monthly newsletter (English) | Blog