The project aims to create an innovative package of games that will include both board and online games of two levels (easy and professional) and will reach as many young people as possible, inform and educate them in a non-formal, playful, and joyful way.
The project aims to immerse youths in Game-Based Learning (GBL) processes and methodologies (Application Game, Online Professional Game, Boardgame) as a tool for empowering young people to become actual change agents. GBL has the ability to bring ideas to life, communicate messages, and provide voices to young people in their communities in an engaging, motivating, and creative way on everyday issues such as energy efficiency maximisation, energy use and waste, carbon footprint emissions minimisation, and the choice of sustainable vs non-sustainable options. GENTLY will focus on actions that will strengthen the professional development of youth workers, equipping them with the knowledge, skills, and awareness about climate change issues, causes, consequences, and solutions as proposed by green deal actions.
- Creation of an evidence-based e-book;
- Innovative training game package for youth workers and young people;
- Training courses for youth workers and young people;
- Multiplier event;
- Final conference;
- Asociacija Aktyvus Jaunimas (Lithuania)
- In2 Digital Innovations Gmbh (Germany)
- Institoyto Koinonikis Kainotomias Kai Synoxis (Greece)
- Cyprus Organization For Sustainable Education And Active Learning (S.E.A.L) (Cyprus)
- Ecocenter Alapítvány (Hungary)
- Asociatia A.S.E.L. Ro (Romania)
- Asociacion Cultural Y Deportiva Lahoya (Spain)
WAYS TO GET INVOLVED
Take part in our events and keep looking for participants call on these Active Youth platforms below.