The aim of the project is to engage, connect, and empower young people to rebuild a sense of community and civic engagement in the field of education, training, and youth work post-pandemic by using food as a medium tool.
Project aims to bring youth out of their social bubbles and online echo-
chambers with like-minded peers, and into new social settings to share their stories, experiences, and worldviews with
diverse groups of youth. Through our training and dialogue dinners, we want to promote tolerance, inclusion, and diversity to
prevent radicalization, racism, and discrimination among youth. Thus, we hope to utilize the advantage of informal food-
based methods to strengthen the involved organizations and relevant stakeholders such as educational institutions, public
schools, and youth organizations capacity to work with youth.
- Focus groups with young people
- Creation of Conversation eBook
- Food for Change Training of Trainers
- Dialogue Dinners
- Development of Food for Change Trainer Guide
- Food for Change Online Platform
- Multiplier Event Lithuania
- Lithuania- Asociacija Aktyvus Jaunimas
- Denmark- Crossing Borders
- Greece- Kainotomia & Sia EE
- Italy- Euro Net
- Portugal- Associacao Novo Mundo Azul
- Germany- Comparative Research Network
WAYS TO GET INVOLVED
Take part in our events and keep looking for participants call on these Active Youth platforms below.