VOYCE aims to:
- empower young people and build their communication and critical thinking skills;
- connect youth from different countries and promote cooperation;
- give them VOYCE on social and political stages;
- create a platform for youth to realise positive social change;
- mobilize a growing youth community interested in EU matters and stimulate active participation from young people today who are not interested in that yet;
- develop concrete projects with the aim to answer the most urgent topics of our days.
Young people have a lot to say, but in many communities they do not have a forum to talk about their challenges, to voice their concerns, or to share their stories. They should learn to present their ideas among peers before representing themselves and to speak out about issues in front of institutions or any kind of public.
The views of young people are important in shaping EU youth policy, contributing to it by sharing their aspirations and needs and by employing their creativity and talents.
VOYCE project scope is to put young people in the driver’s seat and give them the necessary tools and instruments to create opportunities for dialogue and growing their youth audiences.
VOYCE – Values and Opinions of Young Communities in Europe is an international project co-funded from Erasmus+ Programme and made possible by the cooperation of nine organizations: Hello Youth from Sweden, Ikkaido Inclusive Martial Arts from Ireland, Ikkaido Ltd from the United Kingdom, Aux Couleurs du Deba from France, Active Women Association from Poland, Entrepreneurship and Social Economy Group from Greece, Centro Italiano per l’Aprendimento Permanente (CIAPE) from Italy, Faal Dernegi from Turkey, and Active Youth from Lithuania.
PROJECT MAIN ACTIVITIES
- Local working groups;
- Social Hackathon in Greece;
- Co-creation process;
- Final conference.
WAYS TO GET INVOLVED
Take part in our events and keep looking for participants call on these Active Youth platforms below.
FOLLOW THE LATEST NEWS ABOUT THE PROJECT, UPCOMING EVENTS, AND ACTIVITIES HERE:
Project’s Facebook | Project’s Instagram | Organization’sFacebook | Biweekly newsletter (Lithuanian) | Monthly newsletter (English) | Blog | Website