CONNECTIng aNd exchanGing
This project focuses on sharing Youth Work-related knowledge between partner organizations and participants, developing new and lasting partnerships.
CONN(E+)CTING aims to cooperate and exchange good practices employed in Youth Work.
In this project, study visits and workshops will be held, in which participating partners will share their best practices developed in their years of working with Erasmus+ projects. With this we hope to improve the quality of our own Youth Work-related skills, as well as that of our partners, and participants with fewer opportunities.
PROJECT MAIN ACTIVITIES
- Management activities and work evaluation.
- Study visits – exchange of good practices during international workshops.
- Brokerage Event + National Workshops in which participating trainers will teach internal trainers to work with adults (with fewer opportunities).
- Improving Youth Workers’ use of non-formal education methods.
- Equip young people with reduced opportunities with work skills through inclusive and non-formal methods, so they can lead an active life.
- Sustainable organizational growth through the exchange of good cross-sectoral practices through the Brokerage Event in Romania.
- Youth Workers
- Youth with fewer opportunities
- Active Youth (Lithuania)
- Association Psihologilor Gorjeni (Romania)
- Association CPDIS (Romania)
- Association Cultural Ingalicia (Spain)
- Union of Bulgarian Black Sea Local Authorities (Bulgaria)
- Belen Kaymakamligi (Turkey)
- Institute of Entrepreneurship Development (Greece)
KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR UPDATES
Facebook | Biweekly newsletter (Lithuanian) | Monthly newsletter (English) | Blog