[list style=”list3″ color=”magenta”]
- Number of participants: we are looking for 6 participants (aged 18-25) from Lithuania;
- Place and date: Romania on 3-12 of April;
- Costs: the project is free – living and other related expenses are entirely funded by the EU! You will only need to pay for 30% of your travel expenses (~€ 100);
- Topic of the project: tolerance;
- Participating countries: Bulgaria, Poland, Lithuania, Turkey and Romania
- Deadline to apply: the 27th of February. Sign up »
The main aim of the project is to eliminate prejudices, stereotypes and racism discrimination among young people. The most important methods used during the activities will be: Live library, Public Cafe, Role Play, Theatre Play, Transcend method and many others. Our objective is to raise awareness among youth about the importance of tolerance, social inclusion, so we can support other young people from our communities belonging to national minorities to integrate in the society. In our project we will offer an introduction to human rights as well as an excellent forum for the exchange of ideas, expertise and innovation for participants who are at an early stage of their careers. We want to increase capacity to apply non-formal learning within youth organizations and your local communities. In this project youth people will develop their skills and abilities, so they will be able to use their creativity to develop their own idea.
The project will include 32 participants aged between 18 and 25 years old from 5 different European countries: Turkey, Bulgaria, Lithuania, Poland and Romania. The activities will last 9 days, between 3-12 April 2014 and will take place in Voineasa, Romania.