About Active youth association
We are a youth association, brought together by common goals – to facilitate an intercultural dialogue, as well as enhance awareness and competences of the European youth.
- Enhance social, leadership, entrepreneurial, communication skills, self-esteem, as well as multilingualism of youth through non-formal education;
- Raise awareness about EU citizenship among young people, educate about social responsibility and work towards reducing youth unemployment in the EU;
- Organize youth seminars, conferences and discussions on relevant social topics, promote healthy and active lifestyle in order to increase the well-being of youth. Inform about similar actions organized by others.
- We have expertise in: entrepreneurship, economics, health, management, tourism, international relationships and politics;
- We organize youth exchange (inbound and outbound) within the framework of Erasmus+ programme.
- Costs: up to 100% funded by the EU according to the new rules of the Erasmus+. Please scroll down for the explanation;
- Average duration of a project: 5-9 days;
- The start of the programme: 2014;
- Anyone aged from 16 to 30 is eligible to participate. Sign up now »
How to participate?
Active youth association is currently expanding and the number of its members is growing. Our board is formed by:
Director of the association
Has studied, worked and lived in Lithuania, the Netherlands and Portugal. Responsibilities: the website and social firstname.lastname@example.org
(+370) 643 31871
Inspector of the association
Has studied, worked and lived in Lithuania, Latvia, Sweden and Spain. Responsibilities: internal and external email@example.com
(+370) 691 94709
What are the costs?
The European Union may cover up to 100% of your project / exchange costs through the Erasmus+ programme. Please have a look at the infographics below:
Accommodation, living and other project / exchange related expenses: 100% funded by the EU. This includes everything except for travel costs.
Travel (flights, other means of transport) expenses are compensated (up to 100%), based on the distance from your location of residence to the location of the project. These distances must be calculated using the distance calculator supported by the European Commission. Basically, the EU has set maximum amounts of contribution to the personal travel costs, which vary per distance to be traveled. For specifics, please take a look at the table below:
|Distance in KM||Compensation in €|
|Maximum contribution to personal travel costs based on distances|
|10 – 99||20|
|100 – 499||80|
|500 – 1999||170|
|2000 – 2999||270|
|3000 – 3999||400|
|4000 – 7999||620|
|8000 or more||830|